If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Please enter your email and we will send your username and password to you.
To the editor:
Well, it’s that time again. As the campaign smear ads begin to smother all avenues of our normal lives, it makes me ponder the things I much rather do with my time. Here’s a quick Top 5:
1. Lifeguard at Judge Lewis Pool from Dec-March in only a snug tweed speedo.
2. Arm wrestle local legend ‘Cowboy Joe’ for his prized fishing hole at the lake.
3. Ride a loaded shopping cart down the paving brick roads of Mount Ayr, blindfolded.
4. Formulate and enforce a ‘Peace Treaty’ between all the girls in the graduating class of 2029. (We have one in this class)
5. Host a nail-biting political debate between M.G. Sickels and Leota M. Lipovac.
However, it should be noted that I did find her assessment of Mr. Sickels never-ending rants, to be quite astute.
Adam B. Freeman